Low Radiation Digital X-Rays
In addition to being faster than conventional radiography, digital X-rays emit significantly less radiation and require no sharp X-ray film. With just a few small digital sensors, our team can get a clear and precise view of your teeth, sinuses, and upper and lower jaws in a matter of minutes. Digital X-rays are much safer because of their reduced radiation, meaning they can be used on almost everybody.
What Problems Can Dental X-Rays Detect?
Dental X-rays can be used to:
- Show areas of decay that may not be visible with an oral exam, especially small areas of decay between teeth
- Identify decay occurring beneath an existing filling
- Reveal bone loss that accompanies gum disease
- Reveal changes in the bone or in the root canal resulting from infection
- Assist in the preparation of tooth implants, braces, dentures, or other dental procedures
- Reveal an abscess (an infection at the root of a tooth or between the gum and a tooth)
“The service is second to none and the staff are always very welcoming. I’ve been a client [for] over over 5 years and have been very satisfied with the experience”